Sunday, April 7, 2013

a Very Beautifull Guitar Song By The Algerian Band "Babylone", a Song Called Ya Zina (Oh Beautifull) (With Translation) :

Tags



Babylone is an Algerian band formed in 2012, they tries to introduce their music in different sounds from different musical styles such as Country / Blues / Flamenco / Folk and various other styles ...
Here is their first song called (Zina) it may refer to a beautiful girl or to a name,
I hope you will like it. Please like, share and subscribe for more videos
For more information about the band visit :

https://www.facebook.com/Babyllone

Lyrics translated ( Sorry it's not perfect : )  ) :

Today, i'm with you
Tomorrow too, i wish that
The destiny will be written and i'll be with you
Oh my heart, look your air where it brought me
In a pure sea with its waves took me with it
Follow the winds of love it put me in your side and farewelled me
And advised & told me don't forget your lover

(Refrain)
Oh Zina what you have done for us, me and my heart searched for you and we haven't found you (x2)

(Couplet x2)

They told me that you went out at night
And you've sefor me
In the absence of the moon with your eyes you've brightened
They told me that you're a star
Oh star you've disappeared
Where have you been?,for how long!
Tell me why you ran away ?

(Refrain x2)

I swear i'll not blame
For those who abandoned me
And the eye that cried, and the case of forgive me
Why my heart ? your love deceived me
I'm hurt who can heal me ?
Oh winds & this tones
With the lover who knows my feelings
Oh Zina understand the meanings
Amine is gone and entrusted God the almighty

(Refrain x2)


Enjoy ;) !!!


EmoticonEmoticon